- Austin, Texas
- May 18, 2019
Christopher Jordan File
21 Pearl St. Apt 1312 ∙ Austin, TX 78705 ∙ (817) 908-4694
EDUCATIONThe University of Texas at Austin Bachelor of Science and Arts
Business of Healthcare Certificate Program
Business Foundations Minor (Operations/Finance) May 2020 Overall GPA: 3.6 (University Honors- 5 Semesters)
Proscribe, Austin, TX
Contractor July 2018 - present
- Work with physician’s in gathering and documenting medical history of patients, make chart rounds with Emergency Room physicians, document lab results.
Freshman Research Initiative (FRI), Austin, TX
Mentor- Nano chemistry January 2019- present
- Collaborate on tests with Research Directors, Lab Specialists, and colleagues on results. Experienced in various styles of Scientific Writing and Data Analysis.
- Mentor 80+ incoming freshmen/transfer students looking for undergraduate research experience. Demonstrated leadership by conducting labs and presentation of intricate science.
Staples EasyTouch, Southlake, TX
Mobility and Technology Associate May 2015 – August 2017
- Analyzed and gathered customer information relative to technical problems. Extensive knowledge of product offerings, printers, computers and technical devices.
- Exceptional customer service in areas of technical support, De-escalation, and creative solutions.
- Work as a Scribe in various Emergency Rooms under the Seton Healthcare system. Experienced in high pressure and risk environments. Knowledge of grassroots healthcare operations.
- Volunteer at St. David’s Medical Center in Austin, TX in the Neurorehabilitation center. Observe and learn hospital operations, including witnessing severe shortages in medical inventory.
- 100+ hours of shadowing physicians and physicians’ assistants in the provision of care.
- Enrolled in relevant coursework in the Business of Healthcare certificate program, with a focus in Healthcare Operations Management and Healthcare Finance.
- Student Government Natural Science Representative/Legislative Policy Council March 2019- Present
- Texas Business of Healthcare - Events, Professional Development Director August 2018-present
- Global Medical Training- Panama Medical Mission Trip, Finance Chair, Member January 2017 - present
- Student National Medical Association, UT Southwestern Conference, Member August 2016-May 2017
Microsoft Office suite, Medical terminology, Emergency Medical Recording, Incident Command System, IRB Training, Python, Anaconda, 6Sigma, RStudio Lab Skills: Medical/Inorganic Terminology, General Lab safety and procedures, Micro pipetting, Light spectrophotometry, pH indication, Reduction Synthesis.