- Austin, Texas
- June 1, 2021
I'm looking for a position in finance. Currently in the school of Natural Sciences at UT Austin (Biochem). I am proficient in Microsoft, C++, R, Python, and have great communication skills.
• Assisted patients in filling out the Robin intake.
• Performed patient outreach to remind patients of upcoming appointments.
• Developed the ability to navigate multiple systems in a fast-paced setting, gather information, and assist patients.
• Conducted supplemental instruction classes twice a week and prepared practice tests for students ensuring thorough comprehension of course materials.
• Attended BIOL 1308 class every week and supervised in-class projects.
• Extracted rheological (flow) data from journal articles.
• Curated data into a database, created graphs, and performed analyses.
• Performed cash transactions in drive-thru during peak hours in high-stress environments.