- Austin, Texas
- March 4, 2019
Outgoing personality with knowledge to achieve a solution to encountered problems. TEXAS FOOD HANDLERS CERTIFICATE. +1 year of experience with customer service and handling money. Goal Oriented, one Goal is to able to get in hold of a Full-Time or Part-Time Job where my knowledge and experience can be exercised for growth and help me develop.
● Fax documents
● Make copies of documents
● Handle payments with cash, checks, coupons and credit cards.
● Take Money Orders and Western Union.
● Processing transactions: Fuel,Reserving parking, scale weight ticket, transmitting communication, and handling cash check.
● Giving refunds
● Preform calls ; companies to active/update customer point cards, make calls to find a solution to an issue presented and transfer calls to a specific department.
● Place in information on webs.
● Keep inventory on stock
● Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciling of cash office account/s.
● Handle daily bank deposits.
● Assist the Office Manager and/or General Manager with various clerical duties as needed.
● Maintain the appearance of the showroom & work area.
● Assist customers and answer questions in a friendly manner
● Assemble snacks and nourishments according to facility policy, resident food preferences, and client orders
● Perform all assigned side work to include replenishing condiments and restocking side stands
Giving Great Quality Customer Service( Answering customer questions,recommending ).
Keeping track of Inventory (tracking shortage of products, sending out inventory to Manager)
Training New Employees
Being a Team player
● Customizing Orders (crepes, waffles, and drinks)
Maintain clean and organized
Up Selling Goods
(cashing in,cashing out).
Opening and closing store