- Austin, TX
- November 5, 2018
EDUCATIONThe University of Texas at Austin Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance December 2019 Overall GPA: 3.57
OneMain Financial. –Intern; Austin, TX March 2018 – August 2018
OneMain Financial provides personal loans with one-on-one, local service at branches nationwide.
- Provided exception customer service to clients seeking a loan.
- Applied discounted cash flow methods to determine interest on loans.
Pepperoni’s, Inc. – Shift Leader; Houston, TX August 2015 – August 2017
Pepperoni’s is a local pizza company that combines fast food and full-service casual dining to patrons.
- Coordinated staff and ensured all restaurant operations went as planned to maximize customer satisfaction
- Improved company delivery times from 50 minutes to 35 minutes by enlarging employee output
- Recorded inventory and operated a spreadsheet with suppliers to refill goods
Financial Camp Participant - Contestant; Fort Worth, TX July 2015
- Oversaw a portfolio containing $100k worth of virtual stocks in order to grow the portfolio $32k
- Analyzed reports in order to learn how to interpret the market and calculate visible trends
Self-Employed – Dog-Sitter; Houston, TX August 2014 – March 2015
- Facilitated supervision and oversight of pets to ensure safety and well-being for weeks at a time
- Organized a system of pay that enabled owners to pay based off of satisfaction that included daily updates of their pets
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE AND ACTIVITIES
H.E.A.R.T.S. - Founder Fall 2012 – Present
- Founded a club to get kids involved in giving back to the community to expand reach and better the lives of the homeless
- Arranged food drives, visited shelters, and planned events in order to provide the necessary care and food and grow as a team
while doing so
Jewish Executive Mentorship – Active Member Fall 2017 – Present
- Networked weekly with business executives and applied Jewish principles to their practices
- Learned how to apply Jewish values and ethics into modern financial positions
Kick-Off Mentor – Team Leader Fall 2014 – Spring 2016
- Managed and guided freshman students to successfully navigate and succeed through high school
- Handled weekly activities in advisory classes to ensure the lessons were meaningful and engaging
- Received 97% positive feedback from the freshman class on the overall experience at the end of the leadership tenure
DECA – Member Fall 2015 – Spring 2016
- Participated in management events to enhance general business skills and prepare for realistic challenges in the
Longhorns for Smiles – Founding Member September 2018 – Present
- Participated in fundraisers benefiting terminally ill children.
- Helped organize events to visit children at local hospitals to give them a buddy to confide in.
Young Conservatives of Texas - Active Member Spring 2017 – Present
- Investigated politics to enhance the understanding of policies and how they can influence corporations in the finance sector
Zeta Beta Tau - Active Member Fall 2016 – Present
- Performed philanthropy through the Plan B Organization to Jeffrey, a terminally ill boy, in order to grow relations with his family
and the organization and allow him a friend to confide in
- University Honors Fall 2016 – Fall 2018
- Posse Scholarship Nominee Summer 2016
- Stock Investor Challenge Finalist Summer 2015
Computer Skills: MS Word, PowerPoint, Access
Certifications: OSHA Certified
Languages: Intermediate Spanish
Interests: Jeeps, Wall Street, Pittsburgh Steelers, Crypto-currency, Restaurant and Travel Enthusiast
Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions