- Austin, Texas
- April 29, 2019
Exceptional skills in Bioinformatics.
Superior skill in Anatomy and Taxonomy of Vertebrates.
Proficient study of genetic linkage, gene interaction, expression, and mapping. • Strong knowledge in Microbiology, Ecology, and Cellular Biology.
Good with prepping animal specimens and taking a variety of tissue samples. • Familiarity with CRISPR cas9 and genome editing.
Good oral and written communication skills
Familiarity and skill handling live specimens and deceased specimens.
• Minor in Chemistry and American Sign Language
• Recognitions: Presidential Scholarship, Dean’s List, Honors College Scholarship
• Activities: Alpha Lambda Delta, Phi Eta Sigma, National Society of Collegiate Scholars
Attained promotion to Fuel Sales Clerk.
Trained other employees in front end sales.
Delivered excellent customer service
• Examined Epithelial Volt/Ohm meters to qualitatively measure cell monolayer health and
• Contributed to breast cancer research in developing nanoparticle carrier systems to
improve cancer drug delivery through the blood-brain barrier while avoiding healthy
• Used TEER Assay to explore and test potential mechanisms for delivery of brain pene-
• Edited and reviewed “Targeting Brain Tumor and Brain Metastases using Brain Pene-
trating Peptide and Long Circulating Nanoemulsions” By Xinli Liu and Tanvirul Hye