- Austin, Texas
- November 20, 2018
Willing to relocate to: Round Rock, TX - Pflugerville, TX - Austin, TX. Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
- Customer Support Representative- ATC Group Services - Austin, TX July 2018 to Present My job is to be Tech support for all in-store Home Depot employees worldwide. Helping them troubleshoot software issues.
- CSR - Customer Service Representative - Logisticare July 2017 to May 2018
I was responsible for making/setting up rides for members with traditional Medicaid for doctors/hospital appointments efficiently and effectively while providing great customer service.
My job was to supervise and coordinate retail sales workers. I was in charge of handling customer requests, training employees, implementing front end policies, and assessing staff performance.
- YMCA Counselor - YMCA - Austin, TX September 2016 to June 2017
I was responsible for watching over Elementary children Ages 4-10. Planning out their daily activities and seeing to them doing their homework until their parents were able to pick them up.
- Diploma in General Manor High School - Manor, TX August 2012 to June 2016.
- Currently attending Austin Community College.
- Retail Sales
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Customer Care
- Call Center
Computer Skills Courses- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (3 years), Customer Service-- went through multiple customer care trainings and worked as a Customer Care Rep. (1 year), Office Assistant- In charge of greeting parents, filing and doing other office work. (2 years), Worked with kids ages 0-10 in school settings. (2 years)