On our path to becoming the world's favorite way to shop, were assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. Were in search of global talent eager to embrace a hypergrowth atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Were revolutionizing shopping. Next up? Your career.
About the job.
We connect with our customers. We are problem solvers. We deliver quality.
As a Customer Service Associate at Klarna you will work with other people - our Klarnauts - sharing the same focus: Customer Obsession. You will serve Klarnas customers in the best possible way in our different channels (email, chat, phone) and always strive to reach for a solution. You will collaborate with teams across Klarna such as Customer Service (B2C and B2B), Office Services and Fraud & Compliance. The role differs based on the team but will include customer-facing and back-office responsibilities such as:
- Exceed customer expectations: Own the customer problem and find the best solution no matter the complexity.
- Evaluate different alternatives: When looking for a solution, you do it the Klarna way: Simple, creative and quickly having the customer journey in mind.
- Master provided tools: Learn and understand all relevant tools, processes and ways of working.
- Understand that quality lies within the detail: Accomplish customer requests with accuracy in order to provide high-quality service.
- You know how to deliver a great customer experience and always go the extra mile
- You have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal/written English
- You always strive to do your best, deliver quality results, and take accountability
- You are empathetic, have a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers
- You are a problem solver with a strong work ethic
- You enjoy new challenges and working in a fast paced environment
About Klarna's offer.
- Diversity & Community - With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other.
- Learning - Thrive in a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. Have a sneak peek at how your progression could look like at Klarna here
- Compensation - Receive an attractive salary and competitive benefits.
- Office perks - Free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office.
If this sounds like a step forward in your career, dont hesitate to apply: Include your resum in English and a few words about why you want to join Klarna. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis. Lets have a chat!
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. Were organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, were on this path together.
The Klarna Work Policy is designed to make sure we foster team collaboration while also ensuring a productive and flexible work environment. We work 2 days per week in the office on agreed days, and then 3 flexible days. Were also providing each Klarnaut with an annual financial contribution to improve their flexible work life whether they use it to upgrade their work accessories, or their home office space!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perksweve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 90 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by helping them save time and money while better managing their cashflow and making informed decisions. Over 250,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. With over 5,000 employees, Klarna is active in 20 markets and is one of the most highly-valued private fintechs globally, with a valuation of $45.6 billion. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States