At Crestview Veterinary Clinic on Airport Blvd, we provide top-quality veterinary care to pets in our community. Our staff treats you like family and each pet like our own. We are honored and proud to be a partner in your pet's healthcare team.
As pet owners ourselves, we believe that preventative care with wellness exams are the keys to your pet living a longer, healthier, and happier life. As a full-service veterinary office, we offer state-of-the-art testing and diagnostics, an array of advanced care, routine and advanced surgical procedures, and many other services to provide your pet with the best possible care. We welcome new patients to our office and look forward to meeting you and your pet.
Southern Veterinary Partners is an exciting, rapidly growing company dedicated to improving lives of pets, and people too, through personalized care. This serves the foundation for every decision that we make from striving to have exceptional client service to having the best people, processes, knowledge and tools that allow us to be better today than we were yesterday. As part of the SVP family, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our organization.
Excellent workplace environment and culture - in a rapidly growing company! If you don’t believe us, then check out what some of our current Hospital Managers have to say about working for SVP:
“I am amazed, every day, that although I work for a corporation, it has never felt that way. I can instantly get the support I need for my team with an email or a phone call, as if my hospital is the only practice in the SVP family. Never have I felt so valued and supported.”
-Christina Bassett, Hospital Manager
“I love the network that SVP has created! There is always someone I can turn to for support. Whether it be a fellow hospital manager, our regional team, or someone in the home office, there is always someone happy to help me learn and grow as a professional!”
-Brandy Falletta, Hospital Manager
If this sounds like a work family you would like to join, we would love to speak with you about the next steps in your career!
The Hospital Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations and people management within our fast-paced, multi-doctor veterinary hospital. The main responsibilities of the Hospital Manager center around business/P&L management, HR functions including hiring/staffing, training, performance management, and instituting/maintaining compliance with policies and procedures that ensure safe and efficient practices within the hospital environment.
The primary functions of the Hospital Manager include:
- Creating and maintaining a healthy and engaged hospital culture
- Successful management of all aspects of people development from training and on boarding to continued career development of our valued teammates
- Supporting the needs of the Doctors through coaching and execution of appropriate teammate scheduling, maintaining an appropriate client schedule and coaching the team on opportunities that will improve their skills and efficiency
- Hiring and appropriate staffing of the hospital
- Partnership with clients, ensuring a positive experience for them and their pets
- Proactively addressing client concerns as they arise
- Representing the hospital in the community through participation in local events as needed
- Meeting and exceeding agreed upon business goals and objectives
- Effective P&L management including appropriate management of Cost of Goods and labor
- Previous P&L management experience which includes demonstrated success driving results and managing labor costs
- Experience with recruiting, interviewing and selecting high quality teammates
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated success tailoring messages to various audiences
- Conflict management skills
- Experience leading a diverse work force and establishing a positive, "can do" team environment
- Experience leading in a customer focused veterinary practice, hospital or retail environment
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Public Holidays)
- SVP offers educational assistance for qualified teammates to enroll in AVMA-CVTEA accredited veterinary technician programs
- Teladoc- FREE doctor access 24/7
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- A large network of over 5,000 veterinary professionals who all share common interest in promoting a collaborative working environment and individual career growth
- Opportunity to make an impact in your community while tackling a challenging, variety of tasks and the ability to help animals among a great team of people!