MUST HAVE: Product or ad tech-related analytical experience
- SQL and any data visualization tools (Tableau, Python, PowerBI, etc.)
- Expertise in various analytical, data visualization and statistics software (e.g. - Tableau, Lookr, R, Python, Stata, etc.)
- 6-month contract with possible extension and conversion
- Location: prefer Austin (target onsite work starts November, can do hybrid), also open to candidates in NY/MTV - Open to junior candidates (ideally 2-3 years of experience)
- support SMB (small business group team) in advertising - will work closely with marketing teams - need to be data-driven and has strong analytical skills
Our client is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. Our clienthas global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. This role will be a part of the SMB growth team, a function that supports product development and is responsible for go-to-market strategy across marketing and sales channels. We are seeking an entrepreneurially spirited professional with strong analytical and quantitative skills to support our team in a 6 month contract position. In this role, you will:
- Work closely with product marketing managers to track product adoption trends and test hypotheses
- Measure and visualize the effectiveness of product effectiveness and updates - Implement reporting dashboards and the associated data pipeline to deliver insights and enhance the workflows of internal teams
- Assist Product Marketing Managers with analyses and data pulls to identify customer lead lists
- Build and maintain dashboards and tools to track alpha/beta recruitment and funnel progression
- Bachelors degree or above degree.
- Strong analytical, research, and spreadsheet modeling skills
- Technical SQL skills required; ability to work with multiple data sets with ease - Expertise in various analytical, data visualization and statistics software (e.g. - Tableau, Lookr, R, Python, Stata, etc.)
- Ability to roll up sleeves and be comfortable with ambiguity in a startup environment
- Self-starter; Highly analytical; capable of delivering on goals with minimal supervision
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player
- Ability to conduct rigorous analysis and communicate conclusions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Hypothesis based analysis and problem solving
- Knowledge about the ad tech industry a plus -- including media landscape, competitors, key platforms (Facebook, Google Ads, DSPs, programmatic
Our client is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.