- Austin, Texas
- December 14, 2018
Promyshlennaya Hunter C. Matlock
http://accurex.net/shops/shop-alt4/ 3001 Esperanza Crossing, Apt 1037 Austin, TX 78759
wofully (512) 662-6976 Huntercmatlock@gmail.com
Desired Position: Accountant, Actuary, Financial/Operations Analyst
Education: Bachelors of Science in International Economics Texas Tech University - Lubbock, TX
Graduation Date: May 2018
Royal United Mortgage, Licensed Advisor Austin, TX (June 2018 – December 2018)
- Responsible for the initial point of contact with the company and showcased powerful communication and deductive reasoning skills by educating consumers on various financial products.
- Navigated the spectrum of financial situations unique to each borrower, identified potential bottlenecks or issues, and utilized financial knowledge to provide well thought out, customized solutions specific to the situation.
- Seamlessly organized all parties of the mortgage process through multiple interfaces, increasing the efficiency at all ends.
- Exceeded expectations by consistently generating business for the company with an average loan size of $100,000, and achieved management recognition for being a “model employee.”
Primerica, Licensed Agent Lubbock, TX (January 2016 – June 2017)
- Provide quality service to current clients through targeted analysis of financial needs to create individual plans that cover primary client goals.
- Recruit potential clients in need of insurance coverage/services to drive growth for the firm.
- Utilize external resources, through developed and maintained business relationships, as referrals for clients needing services not provided directly by the firm.
- Demonstrated professional communication skills at all times. Obtained recognition from my supervisors for unparalleled client services.
Chuy’s, New Employee Trainer Austin/Lubbock, TX (June 2013 – January 2016)
- Supervised and directed new employees through training sessions to educate the front line staff on best business practice along with company policies and procedures. Decreased turnover ratio as a trainer.
- Provided cross-training to new hires which transferred knowledge and skills along with providing contingency plans to manage potential risk.
- Created, in a team environment, an incentive-based sales system resulting in being nationally recognized and awarded as, “Top Sales in the Nation.”
- Supervised monetary transactions with integrity for the company and their customers.
Statistical Analysis Technical Training and Skills Lubbock, TX
- Statistical Analysis Software [SAS] (completed on September 14, 2017)
- Masterful in all Microsoft programs
Memberships and Affiliations:
Volunteer Organizations and Service (August 2013 – Present)
- Jude’s Children Research Hospital, South Plains Food Bank, working with Retired Veterans and helping at a community orchard in Lubbock. Over 150 combined hours of community service. Nationally recognized in 2015 for excellent community service.
Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity (August 2013 – May 2017)
- As Chairman of Recruitment, received national merit for outstanding performance and development.
- Controlled the Central Texas region for recruitment practices over multiple summer breaks meeting with over 200 potential new members.
- Assistant Chairman of Scholarship – Top Grades in 2013, 2014 and 2017 at the University level.