- Spring, Texas
- November 16, 2020
Accomplished, articulate, and highly dependable manager with expertise in operations and maintenance, GIS, Remote Sensing, delivering exceptional daily coordination, budgeting excellence, and office management. Actively seeking a project management, UAS operator, or GIS analyst role where managing multiple projects, daily leadership of operations, and handling of sensitive information is valued. Maintain client service excellence, contractor coordination, facilitate project deadlines, and high-quality deliverables.
● Direct the development of a new UAV program leading to new capabilities and increased revenue.
● Simultaneously manage 5-10 large scale municipal and capital improvement projects per year.
● Develop UAS operation and safety standards and generate risk assessments, oversee quality and safety assurance.
● Build drone program including testing software, architecture, and deploying in the field.
● Coordination with the FAA to secure operational waivers, submit NOTAMS.
● Forecast and calculated budgets of over $6,000,000.
● Successfully coordinate all aspects of operations and maintenance for 1000+ acres of district property.
● Build relationships with new clients for new contracts for the firm.
● Build operating guidelines and standards to decrease cost without sacrificing quality of deliverables.
● Conduct onsite field audits before, during and after completion of project.
● Develops and maintains complete knowledge of vendor service and material capabilities. Complete understanding of vendor processes and deliverables.
● Facilitates project meetings and ensures that all meetings are accurately documented and distributed.
● Create new GIS databases saving our clients $150K in operations expenses.
● Implement design, acquisition, and installation of site furnishings and wayfinding signs for park and recreation facilities.
● Plan and design tree farms and coordinate the installation, inventory, and maintenance of trees.
● Collaborate and built close working relationships with consultants, contractors, and stakeholders.
● Initiate the testing and procurement of new UAS technology leading to increase in overall efficiency.